Thursday 25 October 2012

SURFACES FOR SECOND PACKAGING


These are my designs for my second packaging which will be for containing the inlay. They both have repeated patterns, and the similar gradients
This will be used to go on the inside of the packaging. It's simple but effective, but I'm thinking of including some notes of appreciation, as if sent by the Smith himself. For this effect, I chose the option 'Soft Light' from the drop down menu under the Layers tab, which resulted in this.


This will be the exterior surface. I brought in the repeated pattern in Photoshop, and under the drop down menu in the 'Layers' tab, I chose the option 'Difference', resulting in this. It looks like the gradient is actually inside the headphones and rainbows as well. I'm also thinking of including some sort of message like 'Open up', or something on the lines of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment